| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,567 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2020 Posts: 6 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jun 2020 Posts: 6 | Thank you all for the welcoming. Surprising all the connections I have seen. I will be in touch with many of you, locals from NM, locals from Alaska, my birthplace and home that I miss and people with the knowledge to answer the many questions I will present. Thanks again for the warm welcome..... And I will try and see if I can figure out how to post pics... | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Thank you Elmer for the vote of confidence. Guys here are willing to share just ask questions in the garage forums and we'll do the rest.
Lower left corner of page gives instructions on posting pictures. Good luck and keep us posted. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 3,444 Moderator - The Electrical Bay | | Moderator - The Electrical Bay Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 3,444 | Welcome to the 'bolt. We are looking forward to seeing pictures of your truck.
Another quality post. Real Trucks Rattle HELP! The Paranoids are after me!
| | |
| |
| |