| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (KEVINSKI, Joe H, Charles in CA, MickeyP, Bill Hanlon, Possum, 3800GUY),
131
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,558 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2020 Posts: 6 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jun 2020 Posts: 6 | Thank you all for the welcoming. Surprising all the connections I have seen. I will be in touch with many of you, locals from NM, locals from Alaska, my birthplace and home that I miss and people with the knowledge to answer the many questions I will present. Thanks again for the warm welcome..... And I will try and see if I can figure out how to post pics... | | |
| |
| |