My truck has had some weird mods done to it before my wife bought it for me, like aftermarket gauges and whatnot. I figure that this one is not original but I have been wrong before, what do you think?
62' GMC Fleetside 3/4 ton 235 4-speed. Time makes fools of us all.
Martin '62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress) '47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project) ‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily) ‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence) “I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one! Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop! USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)
Yours is a GMC, but in 1962 the Chevy C10 came with factory turn signals as standard equipment. So yours did too. You will probably see a hole in the column for the original lever if you take that aftermarket switch off. The PO did not want, or didn't know how, to repair the original switch.
Right is right, even if everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it. - William Penn
Thank you guys, that makes a lot of sense. My blinkers never worked, and I was pretty sure that wasn't original but if it was worth saving I would get it working again but I think I will try to track down an original lever and get it blinking again.
62' GMC Fleetside 3/4 ton 235 4-speed. Time makes fools of us all.