Save a life, adopt a senior shelter pet. The three main causes of blindness: Cataracts, Politics, Religion. Name your dog Naked so you can walk Naked in the park.
That's a better design. Mine has a little finger on the bottom of the wiper arm that slips under the the spline area of part on the truck. I've got a couple extra water arms. I'll take a pic when I get to work tomorrow morning.
I've removed them with a small flat blade screwdriver, either straight or bent at the end, inserted behind the little clip. Pointed end of a can opener has done it as well. Keep in mind that if you tweak that little spring clip a lot, it has been known to fall out of the wiper arm when you pull the arm off of the post. If this happens, you can easily tweak (bend) the clip and then insert it into the arm.
Last edited by cmayna; 03/30/20203:27 PM.
Craig
My '50 Chevy 3100 5 window, '62-235cu, 3:55 rear My truck ....... Respect The Rust If I'm not working on my truck, '65 m00stang or VW camper, I'm fishing with the wife or smoking Salmon.