The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (3800GUY, NJC, fonz8261, MNSmith), 156 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,095
Posts1,056,468
Members48,443
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1339863 12/31/2019 6:03 PM
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 4
R
New Guy
New Guy
R Offline
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 4
Hi Gents,

Just picked up this '46 COE. I have built several cars and trucks over the years but nothing this big. I've always loved these things and can't wait to get started working on it. I'll be digging through the site for any information I can get my hands on about these COE's

Thanks for creating and maintaining this site!
Attachments
46 COE.JPG (24.84 KB, 83 downloads)

Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,441
Bolter
Bolter
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,441
Welcome to the Stovebolt madness. There is no cure! shake


Martin
'62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress)
'47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project)
‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily)
‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence)
“I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one!
Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop!
USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,419
T
Crusty Old Sarge
Crusty Old Sarge
T Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,419
Welcome to the Bolt. I grew up in Yuma, lived there until my teens. Arizona has some beautiful country and the trucks don't rust grin


~ Craig
1958 Viking 4400
"The Book of Thor"
Read the story in the DITY
1960 Chevrolet C10
"A Family Heirloom"
Follow the story in the DITY Gallery
'59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting)

If you don't like driving yourTruck, you won't drive yourTruck..| Living life in the SLOW lane
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,988
R
'Bolter
'Bolter
R Offline
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,988
Welcome, and Happy New Year!
That's a cool looking old Big Bolt! What are your plans for it?


Rich
1947 Loadmaster
1947 Chev. Loadmaster
1959 Chev. Viking 40

Life is short--eat dessert first!
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 1,718
H
Moderator: 60-66 Trucks; North Eastern Bolters
Moderator: 60-66 Trucks; North Eastern Bolters
H Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 1,718
Welcome. Check in with Billy Marlow. You will enjoy his experience.


~ HB
1966 Chevrolet K-10 | Ghost: formerly Flappy Fenders | In the Stovebolt Gallery
1962 Chevrolet C10
1962 Suburban
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 3,444
Moderator - The Electrical Bay
Moderator - The Electrical Bay
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 3,444
Nice Big Truck.. welcome to the 'bolt.


Another quality post.
Real Trucks Rattle
HELP! The Paranoids are after me!
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 1,003
G
'Bolter
'Bolter
G Offline
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 1,003
Awesome trk. Happy Holidays

Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 4,491
AD Addict & Tinkerer
AD Addict & Tinkerer
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 4,491
Nice truck. I love the COE’s, especially the early one’s they are so unique. Welcome to the “Bolt”!


Phil
Moderator, The Engine Shop, Interiors and Project Journals

1952 Chevrolet 3100, Three on the Tree, 4:11 torque tube
Updated to: ‘59 235 w/hydraulic lifters, 12v w/alternator, HEI, PCV and Power front Disc Brakes
Project Journals
Stovebolt Gallery Forum
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 4
R
New Guy
New Guy
R Offline
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 4
Thanks Rich! Not sure yet. It is so complete I'll have a hard time street rodding it. I'm out of commission with some medical issues currently. Plus, I was just before finishing a '30 Ford Roadster pick up project when I went down. I'll have some time to think about it...the Roadster is for my wife so it will have to be finished first!

Loadmaster is looking good!

RChilly

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
fantastic truck. Love the COE's.
Welcome to Stovebolt. See you around the garage.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 77
T
'Bolter
'Bolter
T Offline
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 77
Welcome to you - RChilly

Big truck that you have . . . should make some Big Fun .

I'm also "New & in Northern Arizona - - just North in Chino Valley - - jim


Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0