Just joined today, bought this 1942 from my local Fire Company. Was in a shed for 25 years. I've been bringing it back to life all summer. Got it running, hoping for the first drive in a few days.
I'll be searching the threads for tire help.. Truck has 7.5x20 and looking if I can go with 9.00x20 on the rear
Welcome to the Stovebolt madness. There is no cure! Be sure to ask questions in the appropriate garage forum. Thanks
Martin '62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress) '47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project) ‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily) ‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence) “I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one! Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop! USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)
Chief170 First of all, welcome to this wonderful site! You can get any piece of information simply by typing a question. Secondly, post you question in the big bolts section. You will get more looks there. Grigg, or anyone else will help you out! Good luck on your endeavors! Looks nice! Jim
~ Jim Schmidt, Bucks County, PA 1953 Chevrolet 3804 1-ton In the DITY Gallery
1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck "The Flag Pole" In the Stovebolt Gallery 1946 2-Ton grain truck 1946 3/4-ton pickup, 1953 1-ton pickup 1957 1-ton flatbed dually, 1954 Pontiac Straight Eight Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!