Friends, My name is Jean Carlo and I have a 1952 Chevrolet 6400 . I work in a vintage car repair shop. I want to ask questions about my truck and share this passion with you.
ps: sorry my english, I use google translator ... lol A warm Brazilian hug.
Welcome to the Stovebolt madness. There is no cure!
Martin '62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress) '47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project) ‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily) ‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence) “I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one! Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop! USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)
Welcome! Nice looking truck! Is that the style of grille they put on them in Brazil?
Yes, General Motors do Brazil launched the brazilian truck line in 1958, it was called "Chevrolet Brasil 6500". Due to lack of parts in the 60's and 70's ... many imported used trucks had their cabin replaced by a national one, from Chevrolet Brazil or C60, as is the case with my truck.
Hey Jean, That truck is a very unique and interesting combination of parts! I like it! Me gusta tu camion! 142hp? Is the motor a chevrolet 235? What year sold in Brazil? Many great people on stovebolt can help you. What do you plan to use your truck for? Mike
The Chevrolet Brasil 6500 was produced between 1957 and 1963. The engine was the 261 Jobmaster, 142 hp. In 1964 The Chevrolet C-60 was launched and was produced until 1983.
Very unique, looks to be an AD cab which was manufactured from 1947-1955 mated to a Task Force front end clip, manufactured here in the states from 1955- 1959
Last edited by sstock; 08/24/20195:12 PM.
1953 Chevrolet 3100 261 cu inch, sm420, 3.55 rear, torque tube still,omaha orange, still 6 volt, RPO green glass, side carrier spare, all done In the DITY Gallery Video of the 261 running
1964 GMC 1000 305 Big Block V6, sm420, the next cab off restoration