| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (TUTS 59, Youngin' Tut 59, MNSmith, KEVINSKI, MaxStewart, Steelonsteel, RLB),
74
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,580 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2018 Posts: 6 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2018 Posts: 6 | Hey guys. Can someone point me to a good wiring harness that will allow me to rewire my 54 3100 with a 350 small block? I’ve got a late model chassis and steering column, but the wiring is a mess. I’d rather start over. Having a hard time determining the best harness to go with. . | | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 7,441 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 7,441 | The most popular is Painless. They are available through all the performance aftermarket parts stores. Pricy but seem to be good quality pieces and instructions are actually written in English.ðŸ›
Martin '62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress) '47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project) ‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily) ‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence) “I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one! Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop! USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)
| | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,983 Sir Searchalot | | Sir Searchalot Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,983 | Not a whole lot of wires that are different on a 350 motor than a 54 motor with basic accessories. Just starting/ignition, sending, charging. 95% is chassis/body wiring. If I see you are monitoring this I will offer more if you wish. I see you have searched and found info on another post. That's good. I recommend, as far as the Speedway Harness, that you move up to Part no. 91064022.
Right is right, even if everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it. - William Penn | | | | | Joined: Oct 2015 Posts: 338 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2015 Posts: 338 | Hey guys. Can someone point me to a good wiring harness that will allow me to rewire my 54 3100 with a 350 small block? I’ve got a late model chassis and steering column, but the wiring is a mess. I’d rather start over. Having a hard time determining the best harness to go with. . Yes, Horse Power Products on eBay sells a plug and play harness for your truck. Factory replica, made in USA. Click here Horse Power Products
Last edited by FootStomper; 04/16/2019 2:18 AM.
| | | | | Joined: Feb 2021 Posts: 1 Moderated | | Moderated Joined: Feb 2021 Posts: 1 | Hi...I have a Kwik Wire 14-circuit outfit in my Ford, I haven't utilized several things like the radio circuit and the third brake light. Trucks are quite essential, take a gander at the Rebel 9+3 saddle. I needed to have heat in my vehicle since I live in NY and it snared to my unique radiator without any problem. full turnkey assembly
Last edited by LevDower; 02/19/2021 11:21 PM.
| | |
| |
| |