new but fan for years, i live in shenandoah valley, i have a72 c50 ramp truck, 66 c60 lcf in progress motor rebuilt, cab painted working on assembly,need some bed ideas? and also a1964 c30 flatbed waiting on some attention. thanks for having me pat66
Welcome to the Stovebolt madness. There is no cure!
Martin '62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress) '47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project) ‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily) ‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence) “I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one! Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop! USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)
Welcome Pat to the garage! Since you just actually joined you can't see what goes on in the whole site until you get about 4 posts. Then you can use all the benefits that the site offers. And, you are in Virginia, check out the Homecoming event that will take place in about ten weeks. It will be held just outside of Lexington Virginia. The ODSS folks put that on and it is different than any show you will go to. https://www.stovebolt.com/ubbthread...86/homecoming-2019-news.html#Post1284486
See ya around the shop! Don
1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck "The Flag Pole" In the Stovebolt Gallery 1946 2-Ton grain truck 1946 3/4-ton pickup, 1953 1-ton pickup 1957 1-ton flatbed dually, 1954 Pontiac Straight Eight Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!
Thanks, I'll do the best I can uploading,here is my 72, 350 engine,5 speed and 2 speed rear, 31,000 miles try to get pictures up soon on 66 lcf and 64 c30