The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
6 members (Gdads51, Otto Skorzeny, 5cameo8, TUTS 59, Youngin' Tut 59, Gray_Ghost), 95 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,116
Posts1,056,599
Members48,448
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1272339 07/13/2018 2:23 PM
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 19
E
New Guy
New Guy
E Offline
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 19
Hello all!

I'm new to the Stovebolt screne, as well as to vintage vehicles in general. My Grandfather owned a 57 Chevy when I was growing up and I always dreamed of owning one myself. I recently came across a 56 3100 in Utah (I'm in IL) and I made the trip to check it out and purchased it. It's a 2-owner vehicle and is a perfect restoration project. It's pretty much a factory truck and has next to no rust. Southwest weather is kind! Plus, I got it for a hell of a deal!

Anyhow, I'm excited to learn from and contribute to the forum. Thanks for having me!


56 Chevy 3100
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Next to no rust...and a helluva deal. It just don't get much better. Welcome to the Stovebolt. Be sure to take time to check out the tech tips, pictures in the gallery and must more Stovebolt has to offer. See ya around the garage forums.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,441
Bolter
Bolter
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,441
Welcome to the Stovebolt. shake


Martin
'62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress)
'47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project)
‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily)
‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence)
“I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one!
Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop!
USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)


Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0