The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
6 members (fonz8261, MickeyP, Otto Skorzeny, 2-Ton, TexasJim50, 1 invisible), 90 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,132
Posts1,056,383
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Nov 1995
Posts: 5,723
J
24601
24601
J Offline
Joined: Nov 1995
Posts: 5,723
Thanks Grigg!!

NEW REGISTRATION PLAN --- Due to the ever increasing logistical complexity of this event, we are going to try something new this year -- an on-line registration form!

Can you still just show up without pre registering? Sure! .... As long as you arrange your own meals and a place to stay, park and go potty wink

For Vic, Chris and Don -- Please re-register using the form. Any issues, please let me know.

Thanks,
John


~ John

A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult.

1949 Chevrolet 3804
In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum
1973 IH 1310 Dump
1963 Kaiser M38A1
2001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"
2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley)
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 3,600
2
Moderator
Moderator
2 Online: Content
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 3,600
Darn John! You are getting awful organised lately.

Don

Last edited by 2-Ton; 02/17/2018 3:01 AM.

1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 173
A
'Bolter
'Bolter
A Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 173
Great idea, i've completed and submitted the form.

Alec


Alec
51 Chevy 3100
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 29,813
H
Kettle Custodian (pot stirrer)
Kettle Custodian (pot stirrer)
H Offline
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 29,813
Worked OK for me. I might show up a day or two early to help with set-up.
Jerry


"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln
Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt!
There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway
Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,002
V
VEW Offline
'Bolter
'Bolter
V Offline
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,002
OK, I re-registered.


~ Victor
1941 3/4-Ton Pickup (in process). Read about it in the DITY Gallery
1955 Grumman Kurbside "Doughboy" 235/3 on tree w/ OD
1957 3100 - moved on
1959 C4500 Short Bus "Magic Bus" - moved on
1959 G3800 1 Ton Dually "Chief" - moved on
1958 C4400 Viking "Thor" ~ moved on to fellow Bolter

Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,234
Moderator: Interiors, Texas Bolters, Name that Part
Moderator: Interiors, Texas Bolters, Name that Part
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,234
Ok, I registered.

Joined: Nov 1995
Posts: 5,723
J
24601
24601
J Offline
Joined: Nov 1995
Posts: 5,723
Now if I can remember how to access the data .... wink


~ John

A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult.

1949 Chevrolet 3804
In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum
1973 IH 1310 Dump
1963 Kaiser M38A1
2001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"
2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley)
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,234
Moderator: Interiors, Texas Bolters, Name that Part
Moderator: Interiors, Texas Bolters, Name that Part
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,234
So what you're saying is that I may have to confirm my registration a third time to ensure I really want to come... Or is that your way of saying you are getting wiser (aka older)

Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 291
H
'Bolter
'Bolter
H Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 291
I registered and may bring a friend along. I will be sure to add another to the head count if my friend is coming!


1950 Chevy 3100
In the DITY Gallery
In the Gallery Forum
77 International Scout ll
96 F-150 ext cab 4x4
2000 Tahoe
2011 chevy 3/4 ton 4x4
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 52
D
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
D Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 52
I will be there wrench in hand

Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,951
L
'Bolter
'Bolter
L Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,951
I will attend. Anyone have a desire to tinker with a T5 transmission? I can bring one.

Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,234
Moderator: Interiors, Texas Bolters, Name that Part
Moderator: Interiors, Texas Bolters, Name that Part
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,234
John, just curious, how many bolts will there be at homecoming as per current registration? From the sounds of it, this may be the biggest one yet!

Chris

Joined: May 2005
Posts: 8,878
G
.
.
G Offline
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 8,878
Right now we have 20 trucks
The highest head count is 33 for Saturday lunch.

John hasn't registered yet... so no telling what trucks he's bringing wink


•1951 GMC 250 in the Project Journals
•1948 Chevrolet 6400 - Detroit Diesel 4-53T - Roadranger 10 speed overdrive - 4 wheel disc brakes
•1952 Chevrolet 3800 pickup
---All pictures---
"First, get a clear notion of what you desire to accomplish, and then in all probability you will succeed in doing it..." -Henry Maudslay-
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 14
W
New Guy
New Guy
W Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 14
Sorry, I have to back out. OT is gearing up at work.


1950 3100
36 Austin
61 Ford
71 MG
39 Packard
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 789
Former BMW Rider
Former BMW Rider
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 789
Lugnutz, please bring the T5 transmission. I'd like to see one up close and personal.

Thanks,


Andy

His: 1947 Chevrolet 3104
Hers: 2008 American Saddlebred

"I proudly Stand for the Flag and Kneel for the Cross" Unknown
Joined: Nov 1995
Posts: 5,723
J
24601
24601
J Offline
Joined: Nov 1995
Posts: 5,723
Fine, I registered. I included "Buddy" in my truck count cause he lives here anyway.


~ John

A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult.

1949 Chevrolet 3804
In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum
1973 IH 1310 Dump
1963 Kaiser M38A1
2001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"
2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley)
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,971
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,971
So when are you guys getting together? I am thinking of making a trip out that way from South Dakota. Can I come?

Last edited by Builder; 04/14/2018 8:28 PM.
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Leo Offline
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215


Where have you been, Steve? Of course you are welcome! It's coming up in two weeks.

Leo

Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 3,600
2
Moderator
Moderator
2 Online: Content
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 3,600
Anyway we can see the list of names?
It would help me to remember some of the wrenchers.

Don


1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,971
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,971
Hey 53panel. Been working for retirement. Just retired last may. Now I am waiting for my wife CherryBlossum to retire. She is a bit younger than me so I'll have to live longer I guess.

Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 24
N
New Guy
New Guy
N Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 24
Hey Guys, I will be traveling down from New Jersey with my son Logan in the 1956 Gmc ....really looking forward to this weekend.

Joined: May 2005
Posts: 8,878
G
.
.
G Offline
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 8,878
So far we have 28 stovebolts (the trucks) signed up

44 Stovebolters, forum name shown, signed up as of 2-25-18, 9:40. List in approximate order of registration, most recent on bottom.

If you're not on the list and need to register use link in first post of this thread.
I've tried to separate guest and friends that y'all tried to register together with your individual registration.
Please in the future fill out the form once each for each person attending. If the person doesn't have a forum name use "guest of your forum name"

1953panel
panel fan
Sweet
52Carl
2-Ton
LowDown.6400
Ndkid275
Mike B
AWinLex
Hotrod Lincoln
VEW
Bill Marlow
Grigg
Fourbrads
54-4100
amtrakjoe
Dave261
(DJ's Pop)
(DJ's friend Bill)
Hambone
botoepfer
Diseasel
(Friend of Diseasel)
Gray Ghost
HandyAndy
hokiecarpenter
Hardshell
(Friend of Hardshell)
Draketail
Bogartstruck
wraymen
paul65
(paul65's guest)
Lugnutz
ASU
John Milliman
Builder
COSMO
dad8084
Builder
47fivewindow
gwsut
NJ56GMC
(NJ56GMC's son)


•1951 GMC 250 in the Project Journals
•1948 Chevrolet 6400 - Detroit Diesel 4-53T - Roadranger 10 speed overdrive - 4 wheel disc brakes
•1952 Chevrolet 3800 pickup
---All pictures---
"First, get a clear notion of what you desire to accomplish, and then in all probability you will succeed in doing it..." -Henry Maudslay-

Moderated by  Bill Marlow, SWEET 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0