Hi, all
Do Wood , Do Plumbing , Do Electric , Do Drywall Only
when I have to for Mom . . `\:-)

Hope to give this Truck a Nice Home .. it was being Neglected by PO - who moved on to Hot Rods . .
Possibly He just had No Time left for the Old Farm Truck from : North Dakota - Barn Find - since then it has been taken apart and but back together , but was Rushed . .
I'm finding I need Help to get this Truck Sorted . .
so begins an on Going Improvements . .
Also , so Masonry Work Stone , Brick , Concrete .
I have 9HP Trencher which is used for HD Garden Beds.
Do a Little Photography of sorts , so I usually add Pic's of Topics - find that to most Accurate way of Communicating . .
Semi-Retired after many different Hats . U.S.A.F.
Quality Assurance Mechanical div. Machinists
Assemblies etc. , Tech Support
I'll just get straight to the Point - No BS
Lets Get It Done . .
Eastern TN[i][/i][color:#6633FF][/color]