| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
135
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,440 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2016 Posts: 18 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2016 Posts: 18 | I am lucky enough to have 4 hub caps from when I bought my '51 but I am putting a C-10 chassis under it and am looking for new steel rims to fit the hub caps. Does anyone know of where to start looking? I tried Big O and they said that they could probably get them but didn't have anything specific in mine. Any help out there? Kevin | | | | | Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 112 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 112 | Murphy196 have you tried Coker?
1957, 3100, v8 2016 gmc 4wd
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2016 Posts: 18 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2016 Posts: 18 | No I haven't but that is where I am going now. Thanks
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 3,444 Moderator - The Electrical Bay | | Moderator - The Electrical Bay Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 3,444 | I used stock C10 rims painted black with baby moons.
Another quality post. Real Trucks Rattle HELP! The Paranoids are after me!
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Rusty Rod, do you know "right off hand" how wide those stock rims are. I have 10" on my panel and have contemplated going with something narrower and downsize the tires a little.....sad part is I just put new tires on it. Go figure! (Oh, those you used are 6 lug?...of course) | | | | | Joined: Dec 2016 Posts: 18 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2016 Posts: 18 | I have the original hub caps that I would like to re-use. I got a reply from Cooker and they can help me but I need to get more information on offsets and such. I will wait until I get the new frame under it to make sure that I get the right rim the first time. Kevin | | | | | Joined: Dec 2016 Posts: 18 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2016 Posts: 18 | I will get to the rims as soon as the snow stops and I can get out to the temp garage I have the truck in, I might need reminding as my plate is a bit full these days. Kevin | | | | | Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 3,444 Moderator - The Electrical Bay | | Moderator - The Electrical Bay Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 3,444 | I don't remember about the wheel size other than they were 15", from a 76 C-10, but they were 5 lug.
Another quality post. Real Trucks Rattle HELP! The Paranoids are after me!
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 2,320 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 2,320 | Can you put the origional caps on the s 10 rims by adding the origional clips to hold them on ? | | |
| |
| |