| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,080 Posts1,056,315 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 3,596 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 3,596 | I want to recommend a highly reputable mechanical rebuilder I found on eBay for Rochester B's (only stuff he works on). His username is betsyb10. I have had two rebuilt by him (one as a spare) and the installed one works perfectly. These rebuilds were $50+ shipping, he does only one at a time and they are all tested and tuned on a running STOVEBOLT 6. This guy is top notch if you are lucky enough to land one of his auctions. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2016 Posts: 37 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2016 Posts: 37 | Do you have any information on this guy? I looked on ebay and couldn't find him? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks | | | | | Joined: Oct 2016 Posts: 37 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2016 Posts: 37 | | | | | | Joined: Nov 2014 Posts: 623 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2014 Posts: 623 | Good to know! I'll have to go down in the basement and see if I got a spare in the "extras tubs" that came with the truck. It'd be nice to have one on the shelf that was done 'the right way'.
"When I rest, I rust" 1951 3100 5 window w/ '56 235
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 3,596 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 3,596 | That is the guy, once again I have nothing but praise for his work. | | |
| |
| |