The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (Eileen, 1 invisible), 80 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,079
Posts1,056,310
Members48,442
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1185031 10/01/2016 4:18 PM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,596
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,596
I want to recommend a highly reputable mechanical rebuilder I found on eBay for Rochester B's (only stuff he works on). His username is betsyb10. I have had two rebuilt by him (one as a spare) and the installed one works perfectly. These rebuilds were $50+ shipping, he does only one at a time and they are all tested and tuned on a running STOVEBOLT 6. This guy is top notch if you are lucky enough to land one of his auctions.

Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 37
4
442 Offline
'Bolter
'Bolter
4 Offline
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 37
Do you have any information on this guy? I looked on ebay and couldn't find him? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ROCHESTER-CARB-ModelB-1-barrel-carb-for216-chevy-/182297263066

http://www.ebay.com/usr/betsyb10?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

"THE OLD GUY THAT LOVES OLD CHEVY 6 STOVEBOLTS. BETSY IS MY 51 truck, PA BOUGHT IT IN 52. (THIS IS JUST MY HOBBY) I search for model B&BC ROCHESTER CARBS and restore them back to a used rebuilt functional state. THANKS BJF"

Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 37
4
442 Offline
'Bolter
'Bolter
4 Offline
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 37
Thanks!

Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 623
S
'Bolter
'Bolter
S Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 623
Good to know! I'll have to go down in the basement and see if I got a spare in the "extras tubs" that came with the truck. It'd be nice to have one on the shelf that was done 'the right way'.


"When I rest, I rust"
1951 3100 5 window w/ '56 235



Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,596
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,596
That is the guy, once again I have nothing but praise for his work.


Moderated by  Phak1, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0