Back in January of 2008, I thought about collecting
all of the Kent Moore Specialty tools for the SM 420
transmission. I've been able to collect # 1, 2, 3, 6,
7, 9 & 13 that are shown in the SM 420 tool page
below. I've only seen J-2667 on ebay one time & the
seller wanted $275.00. I did not buy it. IMO ...way
over priced.
Here's a photo of Kent Moore Specialty tool J-2669.
I've only seen this tool on ebay four times since
Jan. 2008.
photo@photobucket
http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/...l_Tool_SM_420_Trans_%202_zpsdlqf9em7.jpgHere's the Kent Moore SM 420 tool page.
http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/...by%20Kent%20Moore/new-19_zpscc3d45hw.jpgAll of these tools are very scarce & very hard to
find.
I would not loan or rent any of these rare tools out
for fear of not getting them back.
I'd let someone use them in the confines of my work
shop or back yard.
I check out the antique tool vendors at the Carlisle &
Hershey , PA. spring & fall swap meets every year.
No SM 420 specialty tool has ever shown up.
George
'54 3600