The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (46 Texaco, 3B, TUTS 59, Peggy M, 1 invisible), 119 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,093
Posts1,056,480
Members48,444
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 14
R
New Guy
New Guy
R Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 14
Hi y'all! I live in Gardner, LA and I'm here for advice and info on the '61 Apache 10 I'm restoring. If there's anyone else in my area that can point me toward a good paint and body guy or any helpful local resources, parts, knowledge or skills, feel free to chime in. I started a build thread in the 60-66 board. Check it out and feel free to offer any words of wisdom. If you're from this area, let me know and maybe we can have a beer and turn some wrenches some time.


1961 Chevy Apache 10 Stepside 235 CI straight 6 Three on the tree.
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Rwnugent, I know "model man", Jake Groby(?), is in La. I think he is a councilman in another town.....Lacombe I believe it is.

Post a note in the Greasy Spoon asking for members in La. and I'm sure some will chime in. Just give it a day or two.

Last edited by Achipmunk; 08/28/2016 4:25 AM. Reason: add town.

1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 88
A
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
A Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 88
I am from Ruston, LA. I think there are a couple of just on here but they are from the south.


Moderated by  Achipmunk, TUTS 59 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0