The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (Rusted Nut, 68ironhead, 1 invisible), 88 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,093
Posts1,056,480
Members48,444
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1166933 05/25/2016 3:22 PM
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 5
T
New Guy
New Guy
T Offline
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 5
Hello all. New stovebolter here. I have read some real good info in these forums and look forward to sharing my experience and hope to get some good advice. I've already met some real nice folks. Shout out to David @ HollisterRoadCo. He got me pointed in a good direction for a front clip when I was undecided. I have a build thread going over at chevytruck forums... maybe I need to start one here in the project journal area.

I still need to update my signature. ..

Working on a '47 3100 and still in the beginning stages of disassembling and frame work.

Last edited by Peggy M; 04/01/2024 6:07 PM. Reason: added more info to the title

1947 3100 (in progress)
1950 3100 (sold)
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,066
Bolter
Bolter
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,066
welcome, enjoy the ride, it will be a good one


Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Leo Offline
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Welcome! Yes, there's lots of advice to be had here. There's so many of you from Texas that you have your own forum, be sure to check it out. Some just might live very close. Good luck with the '47.
Leo

Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,066
Bolter
Bolter
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,066
how about that, a post from Canada and Tx at the same time..
time to go to work Leo.


Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.

Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 2,063
Big Bolt Forum Moderator
Big Bolt Forum Moderator
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 2,063
welcome to the site!


Mike
1955 Chevy 6400 ex-flatbed (no bed now!) sold September 2023
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1958 Chevy 6400 flatbed W/dump
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1959 Chevy Suburban Owned for almost 20 years, Daily Driver -- sold May 2016
In the Stovebolt Gallery

Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 362
E
'Bolter
'Bolter
E Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 362
Welcome, from Spring, TX.

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Welcome to the Stovebolt. A thread in the project forum or the DIY Forum would be great as many of us like to follow along on the journey with you...... better watch out for those Texas guys. Some shoot and ask questions later. hehehe


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 667
T
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
T Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 667
Welcome from another Houstonian! Always good to see a few more friendly Texas faces here.


1946 1.5-Ton Chevy Shorty Bus
In the Stovebolt Gallery
Tango's 1946 Chevy "Skoolie" Project
All my best --- Tango

Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0