| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,095 Posts1,056,494 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 42 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 42 | Hello everyone, I'm at a loss as to how to mount my cigarette lighter to the dash of my 1959 Apache. Here's a link to a pic of the lighter and the middle hole that I want to mount it to. There are no flanges on the lighter to mount it to the dash. I'm not sure how these were mounted. https://swenracer.smugmug.com/Trucks/59-Apache/i-VGrTdc7/AThanks! | | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 3,596 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 3,596 | It is two pieces, it then screws back together to hold itself in place. The chrome outer shell is a thin wall piece that screws to the body/element. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 42 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 42 | Thanks a million! I don't think I would have tumbled to that. I just unscrewed the two pieces like you said and am going to install it now.
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 3,596 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 3,596 | You are not the first by any means, glad to help, your truck looks great. | | |
| |
| |