The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (DadsFirstPickup, Gray_Ghost), 134 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,100
Posts1,056,169
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1156929 03/26/2016 4:43 PM
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 28
S
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 28
Just joined, from Medicine Hat, Alberta. I've owned my 46 1/2 ton for 44 years, first vehicle I ever bought, I was only 15 at the time. Have owned and kept and sold several collector cars over the years but the 46 is a keeper. As soon as I figure out the photo thing I'll post a few and provide some history. Look forward to the tech stuff, over 44 years I've experienced a lot.

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Leo Offline
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Welcome Stan, I love those 46s. Back in around 1974, I helped my brother and we drug home a '46. It sat out behind the house for about 5 years til the wife got sick of it and he sold it. You hung on to yours. I hope you can get her road worthy after all these years.
Leo

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Stan, welcome to the Stovebolt. Had a '46 back in mid 80's but had to sell due to plant closing. Great that you have hung onto yours for so long. Way to go.
All the folks here are willing to help. I know of several others with '46's here so you are in good company. I'm sure you'll also be able to contribute to some questions yourself.

Looking forward to the pictures.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile

Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0