The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 108 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,115
Posts1,056,292
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1153309 03/03/2016 11:55 PM
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 18
K
New Guy
New Guy
K Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 18
Hi my name is Kyron and I have a 53 suburban. I'm just starting fixing it up.
I'll definitely be seeking advice and directions for doing some things on my suburban. Thanks

Last edited by Peggy M; 07/11/2023 12:09 AM. Reason: added more info to the title
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Kyron, welcome to the Stovebolt. You join one of MANY bolters from Ca. so watch for your neighbors.
There is a suburban and panel forum here but you will be using all of the forums as you move along on your journey. We're here to help. See you around the garage.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 50
4
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
4 Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 50
Welcome to the Stovebolt Kyron.


For with God nothing shall be impossible. (Luke 1:37)
http://s224.photobucket.com/user/72cj351/library/48-52?sort=2&page=1
Paul

Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0