The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (Hotrod Lincoln, klhansen), 119 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,127
Posts1,056,357
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1135082 11/19/2015 7:14 PM
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 79
R
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
R Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 79
Hi there - I have an original condition 1952 Chevy Carryall with no rust. Engine needs some help, and the interior needs a redo. It isn't running yet, needs lots of work. I plan on using this forum for much of the repair work and really appreciate all of your knowledge and assistance!

A great site!


Lisa

1952 Chevy Carryall in completely original condition
Pulled out of a barn in Colorado high desert
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
riverdancer9, welcome to the Stovebolt Page. Tons of info here and great guys willing to help.

For the best answers and results ask questions in the most appropriate garage forums. Engine questions in Engine Forum and also the question about your rear clam shell was moved to the Paint and Body Forum. Not everyone that visits each day come through the welcome centre.
You join a lot of other Ca. bolters so watch for them. They may be your neighbor.

(and I like riverdance)


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 79
R
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
R Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 79
Thanx so much! I'm also a member of the local Chevy club -

Best Regards - LISA


Lisa

1952 Chevy Carryall in completely original condition
Pulled out of a barn in Colorado high desert

Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0