The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
1 members (37 GC), 89 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,114
Posts1,056,605
Members48,450
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 26
O
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
O Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 26
I'm looking for the windshield inner trim for my friend's '51. I contacted Winter Lane @ nospartsfromthepast.com but he does not have them. I've tried Jim Carter, LMC Trucks, Bow Tie Bits, Filling Station, Chevs of the 40's, Classic Parts of America, Brother's Trucks, NPD, and Eckler's. Most offer the outer SS trim, but not the inner trim. Any ideas of where I can get these?

David A Johnson
Hobe Sound, FL

Joined: May 2013
Posts: 51
J
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
J Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 51
I don't belive they make those. Used is your best option

Jon


1947.5 Chevy 4100 red primer
1951 Chevy 4400 grey primer
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 306
M
'Bolter
'Bolter
M Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 306
** Give RPM Motorsports out of Minnesota a call at 1-507-377-1138 they will probably be able to fix you up. They show up on Ebay often as well. Take a look at ebay # 151831066867 states for a 52 but 51 is the same.

Last edited by marzach; 09/28/2015 4:14 AM.
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 26
O
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
O Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 26
To marzach: Thank you for the info. I called RPM who said they were temporarily out of stock but expected more on their next truck in 3-4 weeks. I'll try back then. I also looked on ebay using the number you gave me and there was a pair of inner trim pieces up for auction. I placed a bid, but the bidding doesn't end till this coming Sun nite. I'll check back right before it closes to see if I'm still top bidder. Thanks again.

OldRustyWrench52

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
..and even if your still the top bidder you may want to bump it a little at the last minute as a lot of folks wait until the very last to put in their bid and hope to win. A couple dollars more may insure you get it. Depending on what your willing to pay.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile

Moderated by  ndkid275, Phak1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0