The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
6 members (Hotrod Lincoln, Otto Skorzeny, Cletus1950, Wayne67vert, Peggy M, 59 fleet), 163 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,106
Posts1,056,217
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1102483 05/13/2015 3:32 PM
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 48
K
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
K Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 48
I have a 58 chevy 3200 that has fenders from a 59 on it. I have the fender emblems for a 58 I want to install but I'm not exactly sure where on the fender they go. I can see from pictures of other trucks roughly where to put them but was wondering if there was some measurements others have gone by like "x" inches back from the fenders edge or something like that. I'd like to drill holes just once....any help much appreciated!

Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,971
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,971
I can try to measure mine tonight.

Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 48
K
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
K Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 48
Hey thanks Builder! A measurement back from the fenders edge and above the main fender crease to the first hole would be great. I can lay the rest out from there.


Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0