| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
83
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,081 Posts1,056,318 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 2,393 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 2,393 | Is anyone familiar or has used Harbor Freight's Central Machinery 4"x36" Belt/6" Disc combo sander? It's on sale at $59+(coupon). I don't think I'd over use it and at that price it might be worth it. Any thoughts. Reviews are average I would say.
Drew
| | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 1,971 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 1,971 | I had one for years. It worked fine when I needed it. I didn't use it very much in the 20 or so years I had it. I just sold it last month to get it out of my way. Mine came with the stand too. I sold it with a new belt for $75. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 2,393 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 2,393 | Okay, thanks. That will probably be my use too. Only occasionally, but I think handy to have around.
Drew
| | |
| |
| |