The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (Barry Martak, Ponchogl, Peggy M, Otto Skorzeny, Hanks custodian), 90 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,134
Posts1,056,403
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 8
S
New Guy
New Guy
S Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 8
I have been looking to add a dual MC with power booster, keeping the drum/drum brakes.
Has anyone used this.. disc brake kit?

I'm open to any and all comments and assistance on this upgrade.
thanks
ken

Last edited by cletis; 01/24/2015 3:47 AM. Reason: repaired link
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
skyliner57, my similar kit came from Piratejack.net out of Asheville, N.C. and I have been pleased with it. It also cost a good bit less than where you link above is to. May want to give piratejack a call. Locally owned and good people....at least when I was dealing with them.

here is a link.... http://www.piratejack.net/

Last edited by Achipmunk; 01/24/2015 2:22 AM. Reason: added link

1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 8
S
New Guy
New Guy
S Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 8
Achipmunk, thanks, there is alot of very useful information on the website you shared..I will definitely be in contact with them. Again, thank you! chug
Ken

Last edited by skyliner57; 01/24/2015 2:38 PM.

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0