The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 106 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,101
Posts1,056,181
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1080150 01/19/2015 1:01 PM
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 48
L
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
L Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 48
I just joined you fellow bolters yesterday and wanted to say hello. I live in NW Arkansas and have three GMC's. A 1952 half ton pickup, 1950 Panel and 1949 one ton flat bed. I need some general advice on the one ton GMC flat bed and wonder when I will be able to post on the one ton forum. I've already learned some valuable things in less than a day and look forward to getting to know some of you. Tim

Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 1,177
Red dot, center of chest ...
Red dot, center of chest ...
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 1,177
You can post in the Big Bolt forum any time you like. There are no restrictions on your posting, except that your posts have to be approved until you've posted five times.


Paul Schmehl CI 6
geek@stovebolt.com
Stovebolt Staff: Geek
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Leo Offline
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Welcome Tim, you're way ahead of me already by having three of them. Are they all roadworthy? If so, which one sees the most action? Maybe you can post some pics next time.

Leo

Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 48
L
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
L Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 48
The 50 GMC panel I bought with a modern drive train and it runs beautiful and I drive it fairly often. The 49 1 ton doesn't run and that is how I bought it so I've never driven it. The 52 runs but has no brakes and I recently bought it so it's in line with the 1 ton for work.

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Tim, welcome to the Stovebolt Page. I think you'll find all the info, and great folks, that you'll ever need right here. Good luck on your projects.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile

Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0