| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,208 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2015 Posts: 48 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2015 Posts: 48 | I just joined you fellow bolters yesterday and wanted to say hello. I live in NW Arkansas and have three GMC's. A 1952 half ton pickup, 1950 Panel and 1949 one ton flat bed. I need some general advice on the one ton GMC flat bed and wonder when I will be able to post on the one ton forum. I've already learned some valuable things in less than a day and look forward to getting to know some of you. Tim | | | | | Joined: Mar 2000 Posts: 1,177 Red dot, center of chest ... | | Red dot, center of chest ... Joined: Mar 2000 Posts: 1,177 | You can post in the Big Bolt forum any time you like. There are no restrictions on your posting, except that your posts have to be approved until you've posted five times. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 | Welcome Tim, you're way ahead of me already by having three of them. Are they all roadworthy? If so, which one sees the most action? Maybe you can post some pics next time.
Leo | | | | | Joined: Jan 2015 Posts: 48 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2015 Posts: 48 | The 50 GMC panel I bought with a modern drive train and it runs beautiful and I drive it fairly often. The 49 1 ton doesn't run and that is how I bought it so I've never driven it. The 52 runs but has no brakes and I recently bought it so it's in line with the 1 ton for work. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Tim, welcome to the Stovebolt Page. I think you'll find all the info, and great folks, that you'll ever need right here. Good luck on your projects. | | |
| |
| |