| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
108
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,292 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 5 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 5 | Hello to everyone out there.Im Mike.59 years old. I grew up in northeast Missouri. Ive owned a few Chevy trucks in the past, a '49, '61 and '62 3/4 tons.Now I want to find a '58 Apache before Im too old to enjoy it.Im just looking for one to drop a 348 onto, with the 3 on the tree.Good enough for a daily driver is all I want. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 | Hi Mike, welcome. (I'm also 59) That would be cool, a '58 with a 348. Do you have the engine already? Check out the for sale section, you just might find one. Good luck.
Leo | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Mike, if it can be found I'm sure the guys here can help. Check out the Truck for Sale forums and see what you can find. In the meantime I'll keep my eye out for you an Apache. Sounds like a nice plan you have. Had a 348 once myself. | | |
| |
| |