| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,225 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 38 Member | | Member Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 38 | I have a small back window 66 c10. I am really wanting a big window. Can the back be cut out and spot welded to accept the oem big back glass? Any feedback or ideas would be greatly appreciated...
John
Be Happy and Live a Good life filled with Love and Happiness.
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 3,068 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 3,068 | Simply put, no. The part keeping it from being done is the inner cab panel. I put a roof from a small window cab on a large window cab. I had to put the inner cab from the old roof back in to keep the large window frame. Lots of work, Scott | | | | | | Anonymous Unregistered | | Anonymous Unregistered | A recent Custom Trucks issue had this swap detailed for their GMC build project. Check out their website for information on their "Old School" project. It can be done but it appeared to be more than I would tackle myself. Stay with the small window unless you have the resources or experience to perform this mod. | | |
| |
| |