| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
85
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,291 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2014 Posts: 3 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Aug 2014 Posts: 3 | I have a 46 chevy 1 ton pickup that I have been trying to sell. The problem I keep running into is that when someone looks at the truck they tell me it's is a 3/4 ton because it has 8 bolt wheels. The vin tells me 1 ton. It has a 9' box 134.5 wheel base. Help! the vin is 5DSL1164. This comes back as a model 3803 or 3804, not sure which. | | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 . | | . Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 | 9' bed to me says, or screams, 1 ton. | | | | | Joined: Jan 2011 Posts: 212 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2011 Posts: 212 | I have a 46 chevy 1 ton pickup that I have been trying to sell. The problem I keep running into is that when someone looks at the truck they tell me it's is a 3/4 ton because it has 8 bolt wheels. The vin tells me 1 ton. It has a 9' box 134.5 wheel base. Help! the vin is 5DSL1164. This comes back as a model 3803 or 3804, not sure which. Your PM Box is full and will not accept messages. Is there an ad for this Truck? PM me if you can...thanks! | | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 | "moderated" members [newbies] can't use the PM function, and some other things, until they've made 3 or 4 posts, Kelly will have to respond here
Bill | | | | | Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 45 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 45 | Hi, I have a 51 3804 and it too has 8lugs. Good luck with the truck. Gerry Lee | | | | | Joined: Aug 2014 Posts: 3 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Aug 2014 Posts: 3 | Not on stovebolt, I have listed it on Craigslist before I joined stovebolt.
| | | | | Joined: Nov 2010 Posts: 1,159 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2010 Posts: 1,159 | Please post in the "Swap Meet","Trucks For Sale" section. 3/4,as well as 1-tons used 8-bolt rims. 1/2-tons were 6-bolt. 9' box would also "Scream" 1-ton. | | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 2,201 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 2,201 | What part of colorado? Is it on CL now?
| | | | | Joined: Oct 2013 Posts: 6 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2013 Posts: 6 | I found his ad
Last edited by Grigg; 09/16/2014 3:19 PM. Reason: Truck is listed in swap meet section by owner
| | |
| |
| |