The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (Donf, 50Chevy3100), 116 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,076
Posts1,056,280
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1051031 08/22/2014 2:00 AM
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 209
T
'Bolter
'Bolter
T Offline
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 209
Rebuilt the rear brakes on my truck last weekend and realized a PO had removed the parking brake levers and bar. I still need to get cables, but does anyone know what years would interchange for these innards? Wondering if any later 1/2 ton or cars used these same parts or if I have to find a AD rear end? John

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
John, I have a 52 rear housing and was told that everything off a 59 would fit right on mine. Maybe this will help till someone says for sure.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 209
T
'Bolter
'Bolter
T Offline
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 209
Thanks. I looked at the master parts book and it looked like the pass car and 1/2 Ton were the same. Worst case scenario, my SIL has a collection of 59 cars, some parts might come up missing. I'm going to ask him if he has any spare parts first though! John


Moderated by  Dusty53, SWEET 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0