The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
1 members (KEVINSKI), 160 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,108
Posts1,056,228
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,066
Bolter
Bolter
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,066
I see your boys are asleep on this one
so I will chime in here also..

have a great one Mr. Marine


Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.

Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 568
M
'Bolter
'Bolter
M Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 568
Happy Birthday, John


Mike
1952 Chevrolet 2-Ton 6400
"Dempsey"
In the Gallery
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 1,399
B
Camp Commandant
Camp Commandant
B Offline
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 1,399
Fred, I got him via text but will say it again, Happy Birthday Mr. Milliman!


~ Billy
Old Dominion Stovebolt Society: Exotic Animal Division
1946 Chevrolet Cab Over Engine | In the Gallery | Video | More pictures
1959 GMC 860 | Pictures
1950 Chevrolet 3800 | Pictures
I've got a trailer and I'm not afraid to use it!
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,066
Bolter
Bolter
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,066
good, I would hate to see the Marine bust you..


Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.

Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 269
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 269
Happy Birthday Mr. John,

Not as old as Chesty Puller, but you do share the same birth month.

Have a good one Sir.
.



1939 Chevrolet 1/2-Ton
"There and back -- repeat"
Follow the story in the DITY Gallery
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Thank for reminding me Fred.....I almost didn't stovebolt today!

John, Happy Birthday and many more to come. Besides, we gotta stick around to help DG celebrate the big triple digit!
Enjoy your cake and icecream. Who says you can't have it all smile


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Nov 1995
Posts: 5,723
J
24601
24601
J Offline
Joined: Nov 1995
Posts: 5,723
Thanks everyone! It was a fine and glorious day!

Began with driving Ole Charlie* to get a haircut (my barbershop opens at 0600) -- and I met another fellow who was celebrating *his* birthday, too. Voted and went back to work.

(*didn't explode, by the way wink )

Ended the day being sung to by my grandchildren.

Semper Fidelis!
John
(Not as lean, twice as mean, ALWAYS a Marine!)


~ John

A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult.

1949 Chevrolet 3804
In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum
1973 IH 1310 Dump
1963 Kaiser M38A1
2001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"
2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley)
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,418
ODSS Lawman
ODSS Lawman
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,418
Brother my apologies for I am late to the bus on this one.

Happy Birthday John!

Now you are ordered by the office of the ODSS to drive Charlie a MINIMUM of mileage equal to your age. In addition, a 70mph grin will be required at least once.

Yours in Brotherhood


SWEET
Sergeant At Arms: Old Dominion Stovebolt Society
BUNS?!?!?!Where we're going, we don't need no buns.....
1950 GMC 450
1951 Chevy 1/2-Ton
The GreenMachine
In the Stovebolt Gallery
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,002
V
VEW Offline
'Bolter
'Bolter
V Offline
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,002
I'm a little slow, but eventually I get there.

Happy Birthday John!


~ Victor
1941 3/4-Ton Pickup (in process). Read about it in the DITY Gallery
1955 Grumman Kurbside "Doughboy" 235/3 on tree w/ OD
1957 3100 - moved on
1959 C4500 Short Bus "Magic Bus" - moved on
1959 G3800 1 Ton Dually "Chief" - moved on
1958 C4400 Viking "Thor" ~ moved on to fellow Bolter

Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,076
Authorized Pest
Authorized Pest
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,076
Thanks Vic!

(That was from John on my computer - Peg)

Last edited by Peggy M; 07/04/2014 12:46 PM.

~ Peggy M
1949 Chevrolet 3804
"Charlie" - The Stovebolt Flagship
In the Gallery
"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill

Moderated by  Bill Marlow, SWEET 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0