The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
6 members (WICruiser, Rick Brown, Youngin' Tut 59, Gdads51, classicfins, Peggy M), 126 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,116
Posts1,056,589
Members48,448
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1019849 04/06/2014 7:09 PM
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 9
F
New Guy
New Guy
F Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 9
I have a 1940 chevy 1/2 ton. Can anyone tell me if the nobs I have are correct for my truck. Door window cranks, front window, ash tray are rose, all in good shape. Ivory? for the defrost, heater these are cracked/crazed. I can read defrost but can't read heater. Would like to find replacements also need the chrome bezel's for both. Choke and throttle have black center with chrome around the edge no marking's different style- flat. Cig lighter has an amber center? chrome around the edge. Thanks for any help. Phil

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
firefighter, I believe most are rose/tan. Check out the vendors for replacements. They usually list them by color. Maybe try JimCarter. He's been around for quite a while.

http://www.oldchevytrucks.com/cart/product.asp?prodid=KB102&i=10039|||||


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile

Moderated by  ndkid275, Phak1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0