I'd like to invite all the stovebolters near Cleveland Ohio to my open house in July. I have an annual get together of old hit and miss engines with a few car and truck clubs. I'd love to have some stovebolts come out this year. I just recently bought a 1941 1/2 ton and would like to have more at the get together. The show will be July 12 2014.
If interested please private message me for more info.
Tom, sure wish I could make it. Being and old farm boy that is my kind of gathering. Maybe post this in the Events section so more bolters can see it?? Boy they don't want to miss that.
Well had my show this past weekend. Had a few stovebolts there. 2 41's a 53,56 and a 59. it was a great turn out and great weather. Check out my video here :
If you do it again next year I hope to having the 37 ready for a long drive,it has a rod knocking right now which I hope mto get repaired oveer the winter.
You've got some cool stuff there! If the invitation is extended again for 2015 and scheduling permits, I'd love to come check out your show. I'm in Brunswick now.