Let me first say any kind of hat whatever it's made from is a complete walk in the park compared to a dinner at the Mother-in-law's. Secondly, the drain whole thing is a curious one since a close study of google images seems to suggest no game plan whatsoever regards being either at the inlet end or the outlet end. I am gonna go with Hotrod Lincoln on this one. Since the system is clamped instead of welded I can always change it. Thirdly, why four mufflers? Hold on, it was nearly six. My Son has a speed shop and while talking on the phone I mentioned throwing in an extra two glasspacks at the rear. There was a "you ain't my real daddy!" kinda silence. It's a long bed, I've got so much space under there to play with I explained. Why tubing he sneered just put a chain of mufflers in. He's young and all most everyone around him see loud as being directly proportional to cool. I, on the other hand, am really only trying to get down the road whisper quiet and since him and his crew didn't know which way round my quietflows were supposed to go then I'll take a lecture else where. In private he's since confessed an interest in my quest, said it could actually be pretty neat, said no one else has done it before, said he had me on 'speaker', the whole world plus some were in the shop, what was he meant to do? Has managed - for now least ways - to talk me out the glasspacks