Got a pair of Walker Quietflow SS the other day. They're large and would normally go on a Cadillac - that's not the whole story, wait till I tell you there's another pair of Thrush turbos being plumbed in further up the line, I figure it's about here some folk will turn and run. Well that's fine. So my question is relatively straight forward - for those still reading : which end is which? This particular Quietflow (21108) has single off set ends and no indication marks regards flow direction other than 'OUTLET' stamped on case roughly dead center, no arrows no nothing. Walker tell me it's reversible. I don't buy it. I don't buy it because when you look down the ends they're both configured differently. All the other reversible s I've ever seen are always identical. At one end of this Walker the perforated tube runs almost the length bar a few iches, but only about half way at the other end. there's also a drain hole at the end where it runs in longer. If anyone gets as much as near to solving this one I'll eat my hat.