| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (BCBill, Gdads51, Lightholder's Dad, joe apple, Hawkman, greenie-reddy, TUTS 59),
190
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,176 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 566 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 566 | Here is a pretty good read It gave me a better understanding of all splits made back in the day http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=440989
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my sweet ride." -Amen 56 Chevy 3100 | | |
| |
| |