| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,085 Posts1,056,329 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Pinch, welcome to the Stovebolt. Best site on the web!
Since this is the Welcome Centre, and not everyone comes through here when they log on, I'd suggest posting those particular question in the BIG BOLT Forum..... or Driveline forum for the best and complete results.
Its been years (1966) since I drove a 54 GMC ton and half with two speed axle but I think I remember it being a vacuum type two speed where all you did was flip the lever, located under the left dash and then just let up on the gas pedal and then press it back down! ....the guys over in the Big Bolt can set you straight. Good luck and see ya around the garage. | | |
| |
| |