| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,345 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#9859 10/17/2002 11:41 PM | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 139 Member | | Member Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 139 | I have a few pics of the 41 when I first bought it. It really wasn't all 41. The 41 cab and front clip was sitting on a 78, (I think) frame with a short stepside bed. It had a rebuilt, (so I was told) 305 sitting up front. I sold the engine when I bought the truck. The cab and clip was all I wanted. Saturday I am taking the frame and bed to a swap meet, hope to be rid of them then. When I get home I'll post a pic or two.
Diesel is slightly higher here than gasoline. That's crazy I know, but they get by with it. The better milage does make fuel costs for a diesel less than a comparable gas powered vehicle. But the higher cost of diesel engine parts probably eat up those savings. But I'm building this truck for myself. Not trying to say diesel is a better way to go, or justify them. It's just what I like. Mike | | | |
Entire Thread
|
just what I need, another diesel
| slomoe | 10/13/2002 8:41 AM |
Re: just what I need, another diesel
| GLPerry | 10/15/2002 8:13 PM |
Re: just what I need, another diesel
| 4ontheFloor | 10/15/2002 11:44 PM |
Re: just what I need, another diesel
| slomoe | 10/16/2002 3:05 AM |
Re: just what I need, another diesel
| slomoe | 10/16/2002 5:26 AM |
Re: just what I need, another diesel
| Alexandre Garcia | 10/16/2002 6:57 PM |
Re: just what I need, another diesel
| slomoe | 10/17/2002 7:27 AM |
Re: just what I need, another diesel
| Alexandre Garcia | 10/17/2002 1:44 PM |
Re: just what I need, another diesel
| slomoe | 10/17/2002 11:41 PM |
Re: just what I need, another diesel
| Alexandre Garcia | 10/18/2002 1:21 PM | |
| |
| |