| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,084 Posts1,056,334 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 139 Member | | Member Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 139 | GL, I was raised around those clattering, oiley, smoking, stinking diesel engines. I just like em. The milage is better than gas engines. They are simple to take care of. With a little TLC they last a long time. Perkins is no glamour puss motor I know. And I also know they will work flat out under load every day all day long for thousands of hours. All they need is regular maintance. Try to match that with a gas engine. Some of the best engines I've known, I never seen the inside of. To each his own, I like the smokers. I have a good 292 that could be used for the 41. But I want diesel power in it. Mike | | | |
Entire Thread
|
just what I need, another diesel
| slomoe | 10/13/2002 8:41 AM |
Re: just what I need, another diesel
| GLPerry | 10/15/2002 8:13 PM |
Re: just what I need, another diesel
| 4ontheFloor | 10/15/2002 11:44 PM |
Re: just what I need, another diesel
| slomoe | 10/16/2002 3:05 AM |
Re: just what I need, another diesel
| slomoe | 10/16/2002 5:26 AM |
Re: just what I need, another diesel
| Alexandre Garcia | 10/16/2002 6:57 PM |
Re: just what I need, another diesel
| slomoe | 10/17/2002 7:27 AM |
Re: just what I need, another diesel
| Alexandre Garcia | 10/17/2002 1:44 PM |
Re: just what I need, another diesel
| slomoe | 10/17/2002 11:41 PM |
Re: just what I need, another diesel
| Alexandre Garcia | 10/18/2002 1:21 PM | |
| |
| |