| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,344 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 139 Member | | Member Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 139 | Alexandre, I was hoping you would put in your .02 worth. A friend has this truck with the Perkins in it. I do want a diesel for my 41. If I was to buy this truck it would take care of what frame, drive line, wheels, and all that. But I don't want to get stuck with a dog for a motor. I hadn't thought about viberation, inline 6s can be bad enough. I like the 6.2 for the milage, but I prefer an inline. I haven't really looked for a Cummins, or any thing else. I am not going to buy the Perkins. Thanks. Mike | | | |
Entire Thread
|
just what I need, another diesel
| slomoe | 10/13/2002 8:41 AM |
Re: just what I need, another diesel
| GLPerry | 10/15/2002 8:13 PM |
Re: just what I need, another diesel
| 4ontheFloor | 10/15/2002 11:44 PM |
Re: just what I need, another diesel
| slomoe | 10/16/2002 3:05 AM |
Re: just what I need, another diesel
| slomoe | 10/16/2002 5:26 AM |
Re: just what I need, another diesel
| Alexandre Garcia | 10/16/2002 6:57 PM |
Re: just what I need, another diesel
| slomoe | 10/17/2002 7:27 AM |
Re: just what I need, another diesel
| Alexandre Garcia | 10/17/2002 1:44 PM |
Re: just what I need, another diesel
| slomoe | 10/17/2002 11:41 PM |
Re: just what I need, another diesel
| Alexandre Garcia | 10/18/2002 1:21 PM | |
| |
| |