| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,348 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 139 Member | | Member Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 139 | the Perkins is in a truck, tonner or better now. Got the whole smear. I just don't want to end up with a dog. The 6.2 is not much till about 60 mph, then it is a pretty awesome power plant for it's size. Does a heck of a job up there. I've never driven any thing with a Perkins in it so I don't know what to expect. It has to have a lot more stroke than the 6.2. But that don't mean it will have any more a**. Mike | | | |
Entire Thread
|
just what I need, another diesel
| slomoe | 10/13/2002 8:41 AM |
Re: just what I need, another diesel
| GLPerry | 10/15/2002 8:13 PM |
Re: just what I need, another diesel
| 4ontheFloor | 10/15/2002 11:44 PM |
Re: just what I need, another diesel
| slomoe | 10/16/2002 3:05 AM |
Re: just what I need, another diesel
| slomoe | 10/16/2002 5:26 AM |
Re: just what I need, another diesel
| Alexandre Garcia | 10/16/2002 6:57 PM |
Re: just what I need, another diesel
| slomoe | 10/17/2002 7:27 AM |
Re: just what I need, another diesel
| Alexandre Garcia | 10/17/2002 1:44 PM |
Re: just what I need, another diesel
| slomoe | 10/17/2002 11:41 PM |
Re: just what I need, another diesel
| Alexandre Garcia | 10/18/2002 1:21 PM | |
| |
| |