On my 65 the park lamps don't stay on when you pull the switch out all the way for headlights. So what I want to do is wire the parklamps into the ignition so that when you turn the key they come on (kind of like todays DRLs). But I am not sure which wire it is at the firewall, I can find the grouping coming through but not sure which is the turn signals and which is the parking lights. Can someone tell me which one 'should' be the parking lights wire (I say 'should' cause I think it's the original harness coming through, but you never know!) so I don't have to splice all the wires to do what I want?


1965 Chevy Fleetside C10

If riding in an airplane is flying then riding in a boat is swimming...
If you want to experience the element get out of the vehicle!