Only recently I've been looking at this site more regularly and usually don't scroll down past the 'paint and body' section, so my loss for not seeing the BC Bolter section earlier. Making some headway with my 50 Chev PU, replacing inner and outer cowl panels the last couple of weeks. Done the passenger side and now on the driver side, hopefully next week after the Bluegrass Festival this weekend I will finish that part of the project. Would like to hear more about doing your own painting in our neck of the woods. Don't have a money tree in the back for an expensive paint job. Willing to do all the labour if someone has a paint booth they don't mind renting etc.


I would rather be late 10 minutes in this life than 10 minutes early for the next

The reason my lady and I have been together so long is because of the kids. Neither one of us wanted sole custody