George, welcome back. Not sure why your post didn't work but there is a new thing here where "new" guys have to be approved by the moderator. Its a deal to try cut done on folks that are spammers and so on..... Your approved now!!

Don't get disgusted. There is MUCH to learn here and that means navigating around, making sure you have your profile correct as well as a vast amount of tech tips and probably about 3000 Gallery submissions and pictures. Just take your time. Ask question all you want. Guys here are great to help...and we have a IT forum where you can ask computer questions if something here is not working correct. Looking forward to sharing wrenches with you in the Garage..

Good luck, keep us posted.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile