pjberg, welcome to the Stovebolt Page. This is THE place to for anyone who loves old Chevy iron.

Be sure to REGULARLY check the Trucks for sale Forum in the swap meet section and also the ebay/craiglist forum. A couple members here are great about posting listing they find.... plus word of mouth is always good.

....... you looking for a total restoration, or one that is a daily driver or maybe one that just needs some TLC...... I guess this all depends on what you find!! I see your a mechanic so I'm sure you'll also have much to contribute here. See ya around the garage.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile