OK, so was a good weekend to get some work done on the 1929 !!
I was able to check and set the clearances on the Rod bearings, and check the main bearings as well. Found out that all of the connecting rod bearings had too many shims, 2 of which i could move freely and easily with out ANY effort by hand as per above. Babbitt looked great on all the rods.
Also check the check ball and it is free and resting against the pin, and can be easily moved.
Cleaned up the pan, looks like it will need a paint job :/ so need to clean it up and paint it. But got time
Can paint while I am still hunting for the 1929 Oil Pump Suction Pipe Screen & Spring
Need to get this & paint the pan so I can install the Oil Pan Gasket and close up the bottom half of the engine and move to the top half.