| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Donf, Goach2, Otto Skorzeny, cmayna, Joe H, Wally / Montana, Gdads51, 1 invisible),
89
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,118 Posts1,056,307 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2011 Posts: 70 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2011 Posts: 70 | Yep, 302 would be great. Not having the easiest time finding one but I will. I'm very patient- one (or 2) will pop up at some point for a reasonable price. I've looked casually for about 2 years because I have another project that needs some sort of inline engine.
1951 GMC 250 Open Express 1968 C10 Suburban 1971 C20 Pickup
My Dad told me "Son, never hit a man in anger- unless you're certain you can get away with it"
| | |
| |
| |