I've tried a few times with photobucket but no success.. Anybody mind if I just post a link to another site- Pics come right up
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=584714 Drove it about 15 miles yesterday. Was kinda surprised that it did 55 out on the highway and didn't sound like it was winding too hard. The speedo is kinda sluggish, it claimed I was doing 40-43 but my uncle was following in a modern car. He also noted there was no smoke visible at all.
I need to figure out the passenger door latch- the door swung open when I made a left turn. Hopefully the mechanism is just sticky?
Also contacted the library in the small town where it came from to see if they had a record of the old feed store it came from. Apparently closed in about 1980 or so. Thought it would look good with some door lettering, but if I don't get any info that way I may just use my Grampa's old business name/number.